我感觉自己张开双手站在一片沙漠中,你如雨水般降临在我身上。 (I feel I stand in a desert with my hands outstretched, and you are raining down upon me.)
艺术乃贮存人类灵魂的蜂蜜,由痛苦和辛劳的翅膀采集。 (Art is the stored honey of the human soul, gathered on wings of misery and travail.)
信仰,就像恐惧和爱一样,是一种决定我们人生走向的力量。 (Belief, like fear or love, is a force that determines the course of our lives.)
成为一个伟人很伟大,但是成为一个充满人性的人更伟大。 (It's great to be great, but it's greater to be human.)
身在井隅,心向璀璨。 (We're all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the star.)
历史往往对那些为了今天而牺牲明天的人作出严厉的判决。 (History is apt to judge harshly those who sacrifice tomorrow for today. )
一个人的故事被记住了,他就千古不朽。 (When a man's stories are remembered, then he is immortal.)
尽管最终又回到平凡的生活,人们还是钟爱那些在无畏岁月里看到曙光的人。 (Although come back to normal life, we still admire those who see the daylight in fearless years.)
如果利用得当,书籍就是最好的朋友;反之,如果滥用,它就会变成最坏的东西了。 (If well used, books are the best of all things; if abused, among the worst.)
能和一个人坐在一起而不必交谈真好。 (It is so nice when you can sit with someone and not have to talk.)
时间是位伟大的导师,但不幸的是它消蚀每一个学生的生命。 (Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils. )
一个人应该竭尽所能,然后才听天由命。 (I think a man does what he can until his destiny is revealed to him.)
上帝不能无处不在,因此他创造了母亲。 (God could not be everywhere, and therefore he made mothers.)
任何时候想改变生活都不会太迟。 (It is never too late to change your life.)
害怕也没关系,我们就硬着头皮上吧。 (It’s okay to be scared. We just have to do it anyway.)
用于收集必应每日壁纸,仅供浏览,请勿用于商业用途。
用于收集扇贝单词每日一句,仅供浏览,请勿用于商业用途。
用于收集金山词霸每日一句,仅供浏览,请勿用于商业用途。
收集了一些PS的素材,以及一些P好的图片。
这是一个私密相册,需要验证身份后才能查看。