图库相册: ICIBA每日一句 > 查看相册内图片 总计:2352条记录, 每页:15条, [第6页/共157页]
  •   查看70次 | 下载0次 | 0人喜欢   未来不来,我便向未来走去。 (If the future does not come to me, I will walk toward the future.)

    未来不来,我便向未来走去。 (If the future does not come to me, I will walk toward the future.)

  •   查看77次 | 下载0次 | 0人喜欢   你每天都可以绘制一幅新画面。 (You can draw a new picture each day.)

    你每天都可以绘制一幅新画面。 (You can draw a new picture each day.)

  •   查看87次 | 下载0次 | 0人喜欢   每一天都为你的故事增添力量。 (Each day adds strength to your story.)

    每一天都为你的故事增添力量。 (Each day adds strength to your story.)

  •   查看64次 | 下载0次 | 0人喜欢   过去的经验是给明天的礼物。 (Past lessons are gifts for tomorrow.)

    过去的经验是给明天的礼物。 (Past lessons are gifts for tomorrow.)

  •   查看60次 | 下载0次 | 0人喜欢   结束为新开始腾出空间。 (Endings make room for new starts.)

    结束为新开始腾出空间。 (Endings make room for new starts.)

  •   查看77次 | 下载0次 | 0人喜欢   樱花在盛开前先红了脸颊。 (Cherry blossoms blush before they bloom.)

    樱花在盛开前先红了脸颊。 (Cherry blossoms blush before they bloom.)

  •   查看82次 | 下载0次 | 0人喜欢   带着细心和微笑规划你的路途。 (Plan your path with care and a smile.)

    带着细心和微笑规划你的路途。 (Plan your path with care and a smile.)

  •   查看54次 | 下载0次 | 0人喜欢   白昼与黑夜握手,达成完美的平衡。 (Day and night shake hands in perfect balance.)

    白昼与黑夜握手,达成完美的平衡。 (Day and night shake hands in perfect balance.)

  •   查看74次 | 下载0次 | 0人喜欢   蒲公英在草坪上写下一个个小太阳。 (Dandelions write suns on the lawn.)

    蒲公英在草坪上写下一个个小太阳。 (Dandelions write suns on the lawn.)

  •   查看68次 | 下载0次 | 0人喜欢   生命在每道缝隙和角落醒来。 (Life stirs in every crack and corner.)

    生命在每道缝隙和角落醒来。 (Life stirs in every crack and corner.)

  •   查看59次 | 下载0次 | 0人喜欢   温暖的分享终将回馈于你。 (Warmth shared comes back to you.)

    温暖的分享终将回馈于你。 (Warmth shared comes back to you.)

  •   查看57次 | 下载0次 | 0人喜欢   无人注意时,草长高了一寸。 (Grass grows an inch while no one watches.)

    无人注意时,草长高了一寸。 (Grass grows an inch while no one watches.)

  •   查看54次 | 下载0次 | 0人喜欢   你自身的光芒照亮前路。 (Your own light shows the way forward.)

    你自身的光芒照亮前路。 (Your own light shows the way forward.)

  •   查看68次 | 下载0次 | 0人喜欢   心如静水,无波不映。 (The heart, like a still pond, reflects all things without disturbance.)

    心如静水,无波不映。 (The heart, like a still pond, reflects all things without disturbance.)

  •   查看49次 | 下载0次 | 0人喜欢   倾听内心深处。 (Listen to your innermost self.)

    倾听内心深处。 (Listen to your innermost self.)

图库相册
  • Bing每日壁纸

    Bing每日壁纸

    用于收集必应每日壁纸,仅供浏览,请勿用于商业用途。

  • SHANBAY每日一句

    SHANBAY每日一句

    用于收集扇贝单词每日一句,仅供浏览,请勿用于商业用途。

  • ICIBA每日一句

    ICIBA每日一句

    用于收集金山词霸每日一句,仅供浏览,请勿用于商业用途。

  • PS素材

    PS素材

    收集了一些PS的素材,以及一些P好的图片。

  • 竹子宝贝

    竹子宝贝

    这是一个私密相册,需要验证身份后才能查看。