图库相册: ICIBA每日一句 > 查看相册内图片 总计:2352条记录, 每页:15条, [第4页/共157页]
  •   查看31次 | 下载0次 | 0人喜欢   你是那片你尚未见过的天空的画师。 (You are the painter of skies you have yet to see.)

    你是那片你尚未见过的天空的画师。 (You are the painter of skies you have yet to see.)

  •   查看48次 | 下载0次 | 0人喜欢   希望与爱让每个挑战变得更容易。 (Hope and love truly make every challenge a little easier.)

    希望与爱让每个挑战变得更容易。 (Hope and love truly make every challenge a little easier.)

  •   查看47次 | 下载0次 | 0人喜欢   每一次日落,都是对我们尚未谋面的黎明的承诺。 (Every sunset is a promise of a dawn we haven't met.)

    每一次日落,都是对我们尚未谋面的黎明的承诺。 (Every sunset is a promise of a dawn we haven't met.)

  •   查看46次 | 下载0次 | 0人喜欢   蝴蝶的美丽,诞生于毛虫的耐心。 (The butterfly's beauty is born from the caterpillar's patience.)

    蝴蝶的美丽,诞生于毛虫的耐心。 (The butterfly's beauty is born from the caterpillar's patience.)

  •   查看57次 | 下载0次 | 0人喜欢   一句善意的话,是带着温暖飞回的回旋镖。 (A kind word is a boomerang that returns with warmth.)

    一句善意的话,是带着温暖飞回的回旋镖。 (A kind word is a boomerang that returns with warmth.)

  •   查看69次 | 下载0次 | 0人喜欢   月亮不必圆满,也能照亮前路。 (The moon doesn't need to be full to light the path.)

    月亮不必圆满,也能照亮前路。 (The moon doesn't need to be full to light the path.)

  •   查看40次 | 下载0次 | 0人喜欢   谷雨唤醒你心中沉睡的种子。 (Rain awakens the seeds sleeping in your heart.)

    谷雨唤醒你心中沉睡的种子。 (Rain awakens the seeds sleeping in your heart.)

  •   查看59次 | 下载0次 | 0人喜欢   竹子向天生长,靠的是随风俯身。 (Bamboo grows skyward by bending with the wind.)

    竹子向天生长,靠的是随风俯身。 (Bamboo grows skyward by bending with the wind.)

  •   查看36次 | 下载0次 | 0人喜欢   你的内心深处,有一片足以容纳所有风暴的宁静。 (Within you is a stillness vast enough to hold every storm.)

    你的内心深处,有一片足以容纳所有风暴的宁静。 (Within you is a stillness vast enough to hold every storm.)

  •   查看53次 | 下载0次 | 0人喜欢   雨滴从不竞争,它们终将一起抵达大地。 (Raindrops never compete; they all reach the ground together.)

    雨滴从不竞争,它们终将一起抵达大地。 (Raindrops never compete; they all reach the ground together.)

  •   查看57次 | 下载0次 | 0人喜欢   你的思绪是园丁,只去照料那些花朵吧。 (Your thoughts are gardeners; tend only to the flowers.)

    你的思绪是园丁,只去照料那些花朵吧。 (Your thoughts are gardeners; tend only to the flowers.)

  •   查看49次 | 下载0次 | 0人喜欢   希望是那根羽毛,平衡着今日的顽石。 (Hope is the feather that balances the stone of today.)

    希望是那根羽毛,平衡着今日的顽石。 (Hope is the feather that balances the stone of today.)

  •   查看74次 | 下载0次 | 0人喜欢   大地上的每道伤痕,最终都成了山谷或河流。 (Every scar on the earth becomes a valley or a river.)

    大地上的每道伤痕,最终都成了山谷或河流。 (Every scar on the earth becomes a valley or a river.)

  •   查看57次 | 下载0次 | 0人喜欢   你的潜力是一个宇宙,别满足于做一颗孤星。 (Your potential is a universe; don't settle for being a single star.)

    你的潜力是一个宇宙,别满足于做一颗孤星。 (Your potential is a universe; don't settle for being a single star.)

  •   查看54次 | 下载0次 | 0人喜欢   人生苦短,趁牙齿未落微笑。 (Life is short; smile while you still have teeth.)

    人生苦短,趁牙齿未落微笑。 (Life is short; smile while you still have teeth.)

图库相册
  • Bing每日壁纸

    Bing每日壁纸

    用于收集必应每日壁纸,仅供浏览,请勿用于商业用途。

  • SHANBAY每日一句

    SHANBAY每日一句

    用于收集扇贝单词每日一句,仅供浏览,请勿用于商业用途。

  • ICIBA每日一句

    ICIBA每日一句

    用于收集金山词霸每日一句,仅供浏览,请勿用于商业用途。

  • PS素材

    PS素材

    收集了一些PS的素材,以及一些P好的图片。

  • 竹子宝贝

    竹子宝贝

    这是一个私密相册,需要验证身份后才能查看。